Construction Production Manager
responsible for driving the production of modular homes
Production Manager will develop and ensure processes that will maximize employee stewardship, safety, quality, and productivity is critical. You will manage all departmental sub-operations supporting the manufacturing process and will create functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-operations and develop budgets, policies and procedures to support the functional infrastructure.
Oversee all daily operations of the plant associated with production to ensure projects are on schedule and on budget. Develop and ensure processes that will maximize employee stewardship, safety, quality and productivities critical. Manage all departmental sub-operations. Inspect construction operations, meetings, be active
- Actively manage labor by physically walking and inspecting construction operations real time.
- Identify bottlenecks that adversely effect production flow.
- Develop solutions for bottlenecks to increase production cycle time.
- Setting, meeting and exceeding production goals.
- Develop plan and oversee implementation of continued plant efficiencies including all safety protocols and procedures, machinery purchase and installation, training and operation procedures of personnel for efficient and safe operation and fabrication of products manufactured by company.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Develop and implement protocols to increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Develop and implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus for operational KPIs.
- Monitor plant operations and trigger corrective actions creating a culture of accountability and stewardship.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroups and recruit, manage and develop plant leadership through “manage by walking around” strategies.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or unnecessary overtime.
- Develop and commit to plant safety procedures creating a culture of safety.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity, standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees’ issues or grievances, working with Company’s HR team members to ensure a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Develop and implement project completion procedures for review and continual improvement.