Controls Automation Technician – Hiring Immediately!
We have an outstanding career opportunity for a driven and successful Automation Technician position with at least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing or automotive industry. Successful candidates will handle the daily duty of automation and trouble shooting.
· Support automation projects to install, maintain, repair, test, and troubleshoot complex automated equipment.
· Lead process improvement initiatives and/or cross functional team projects
· Diagnose and repair complex mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and controls problems.
· Use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) including basic and ladder logic to read/write basic wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints to diagnosis problems.
· Experience in programming and trouble shooting camera vision inspection system is a must
· Taking ownership of assigned projects and driving them to completion while working independently or as part of a team
· Developing engineering solutions to eliminate repetitive equipment/process issues. Implementing Continuous Improvement
· Carry out preventative maintenance tasks as needed.
· Develop engineering solutions to eliminate repetitive equipment/process issues
· Partner with vendors to implement best in class electrical/controls solutions
· Other duties as assigned.
Pay $24-26 in Fort Worth