Shift: 2nd (2:00pm – 10:30pm) Mon. – Fri.
Pay Rate: $16.50hr – $18.50/hr depending on experience
- Operate a TruLaser(fiber/Co2) in a proficient manner.
- Plan sequence of operations and review blueprints to ensure precision
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point
- Make proper setups for cutting operations
- Set up, maintain and operate laser
- Pay attention to machine at all times to ensure it is working properly
- Accurately project completion of work orders at work center
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required
- Complete assignments on-time and correctly
- Continually maintain a clean working environment
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Perform other related operations as required or directed. May work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Minimum 6mo to 1 yr work experience with laser equipment
- Good manual dexterity required
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, routers, use simple/basic math
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to read and understand hand held measuring devices
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience working in industrial manufacturing industry preferred.
This position is carried out in a fabrication shop environment and as such has the following physical work requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Position may require bending, kneeling, and stooping.
- Position may require standing for prolonged hours
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors and chemicals
Give us a call to get you started/scheduled for interview. (817)624-1777 or (817)713-7069. You can also email us to Stephanie@alwaystherepersonnel.net
2601 Airport Freeway Suite #300, Fort Worth, 76111