Position: Precision Press Brake Operators
Shift: 1st (6:00am – 2:30pm) Mon. – Fri. and 2nd (2:00pm 10:30pm) Mon. – Fri.
Pay Rate: $16.50hr – $20.50/hr depending on experience
- Locate and ensure correct material is delivered to work center.
- Ensure machine is working properly.
- Ensure appropriate nesting program is delivered to work center.
- Ensure nesting program matches print with work order
- Ensure that the correct gas, speed, and consumables are applied correctly.
- Accurately project completion of work orders at work center
- Complete assignments on-time and correctly
- Ensure jobs are staged correctly after completion
- Continually maintain a clean working environment
- Notify Supervisor immediately of any problems or issues with machine
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 1 plus years with Press Brake operation.
- Ability to indicate vices
- General knowledge of plate bending operation.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Ability to read and understand measuring devices.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferably
This position is carried out in a fabrication shop environment and as such has the following physical work requirements:
- Must be able to lift 100lbs.
- Position requires ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Position may require bending, kneeling, and stooping.
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, and chemicals.
Give us a call to get you started/scheduled for interview. (817)624-1777 or (817)713-7069. You can also email us to Stephanie@alwaystherepersonnel.net
2601 Airport Freeway Suite #300, Fort Worth, 76111