We have an outstanding career opportunity for a driven and successful Tool/Mold Repair Technician position with at least 2 years of experience in the manufacturing or automotive industry. Successful candidates will provide tool building and repairing support to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain injection molds in optimal operating condition
· Perform preventative maintenance activities
· Assist in trouble shooting and repairing molds
· Assist Supervisor in training associates in the proper care and use of molds
· Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for all molds
· Follow all prescribed internal tooling procedures
· Participate in corresponding root cause analysis and corrective actions
· Maintain high standards of housekeeping in work area
· Participate in team problem solving activities (I.e. 8D’s, communication meetings, etc)
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures (i.e., quality policy manual, associate handbook, etc.).
· Responsible for maintaining records of all tool repairs and changes
· Responsible for following all required safety procedures.
· Responsible for following all policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school or GED.
· Traveling may be required.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience with plastic injection molds and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in injection mold repair.
· Experience in operating various machinery equipment including adept use of an overhead crane
· Ability to read tooling prints, hydraulic and electrical circuit prints and diagrams..
· Must have technical training and/or experience on CNC, EDM and Mill.
· Also, a Tool Technician may have their own toolbox and an assortment of mold making and repair tools.
Pay $24-26 in Fort Worth